a question and answer forum.....for the time being. All things change and become something else if there is growth even Olde Baggs.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Upcoming madness here at Ye Olde Crones Gazette

A week from today, I will be hosting the 3rd annual Celebrate Oz blog hop party on my other blog, Olde Baggs n Stuft Shirts. I am letting all of you know this because there are some of you that only follow me here and I'd like to invite you to come and see what all the fuss it about on OBNSS.

I adore all things Oz. And if I was gonna tell you how I roll, I'd tell you I am all team green, meaning I love me some bad and wickedy Wicked Witch of the West. She is my favorite character and has been since I was a kid. It's all in your perception my pretty. And yet, I don't watch the film version very often....especially with my grands around because they know every word to every song and dialogue and I consider that a bit of overload. I guess I infected their mom to such a degree when she was a kid and now they have watched the film a bazillion times. After a viewing of The Wizard of Oz three years ago, I got a wild hair and asked my bloggy buddies if they wanted to play.....and they did and so that's how this fun trip down our very own Yellow brick road began.

Next Friday some of my friends who do not blog but want to be a part of the fun will be posting their contributions to Celebrate Oz here on YOCG. Just wanted to warn you that I haven't left or run away, I am simply providing a canvas for others to paint their altered view of Oz so that all of you and all the followers of the party will be able to see what they have done.

It is getting hard for me to contain my enthusiasm. I finally finished my altered art piece that will be auctioned of to raise funds for Lavender Dreams Farm, (if you read my blog today at OBNSS you get to meet Marci who runs this rescue for donkeys, dogs, cats, birds).

I hope you all have a marvy weekend and I'll be chatting at you real soon. Oma Linda

4 comments:

  1. Ha.. fun stuff. I have a cousin.. (she's almost 60) who can quote the Wizard of Oz verbatim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! I've done it Linda,I've found a way to finish my project and I'm ready to P-A-R-T-Y!!! I can't wait to see what all of the other Oz lovers have put together for this year's celebration. S&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oma Linda, I can't wait to see what you have made!! This is so exciting! I think you should have this theme every year ;o)

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to comment on my thoughts and I love them all......